Sign in to follow this  

FSUIPC 2.96 Problems

Not sure if anyone else has had problems with using FSUIPC 2.96, but I sure did. After upgrading to version 2.96 (and WideFS 5.40), I started having many problems with RC3.0. My transponder would keep going out during the flight, the altimeter kept going to 00.00, RC would not refresh at its normal rate (long delays in Otto responding to ATC, and keystrokes taking minutes to be recognized). Also, my WideClient.log file was filled with connection errors. I went back to FSUIPC 2.95 and WideFS 5.30, and things are once again working fine.Has anyone else run into anything like this, or I am the unlucky one.Thanks!

I was using IPX. Also, just used all of my existing settings from version 2.95.

Hi JD,I tried using the new versions and IP (to match your working set up), but still had issues (lots of errors in the log files). I will get those together and send them to Pete.I then tried the old versions using IP instead of IPX, and that "seemed" to work. I say "seemed" because I did not get the old issues... but it was the first flight that ATC behaved badly... having me descend from FL310 to 10000 in 30 miles... then once at 10000 ATC "lost" me and I had to declare an emergency after circling the arrival airport for over 10 minutes of no instruction.:-hmmm