Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott Campbell

ACLoader v4 FINAL Preview

Guest Scott Campbell

I have updated the ACLoader V4 preview page. Just click the ACLoader link below my sig.The main program is done, and is now in testing, debugging, and finalization.Testers wanted. You must:[ol][li]Have experience with ACLoader v3.4[/li][li]Understand how the aircraft.cfg file looks and should look[/li][li]Have a reasonable handle on how an aircraft handles with and without a load, and with a shifted load[/li][li]Use FS2000 or FS2002. Both desired since the aircraft act differently in both versions.[/li][li]Have the time to test extensively with various aircraft[/li][/ol]If you wish to test, please send me an e-mail with your name and e-mail address, and why you'd like to test (no essays, please).There is one other item of note. Please READ the ACLoader status page (click the link below my sig). You will note that I am considering charging for this version. This is due to the huge amount of time I've put into this over the years, and because it's odd how so many people use this product and I've never even gotten one review. Apparently people have to charge to get noticed. That and the fact I'm totally broke.Please feel free to write me with comments about charging. I haven't made any decision as of yet.

Guest abent

I think you should charge. I used your older version and really liked it. Let me know when it's to be released. I'll buy the first copy.Adam

Guest Scott Campbell

Adam,Thanks. Right now I'm in the middle of writing the manual, so that's always a good sign. ;-)No decision has been made yet about charging.