Sign in to follow this  

Is show AdvDisplay Text same as AdvDisplay 2.0?

I downloaded new AdvDisplay 2.0 And in that folder there was "show AdvDisplay Text"But it seemes no difference with AdvDisplay 2.0.I am not good at English I often get confused especially when hearing from the ATC. So a text is very useful to me.Ideally all the spoken words displayed on the text field would be nice.But even for those who have to take great pains in studying English this RC is really fun !

i have no idea what you are refferring to. there is a program that allows the display text to be shown on a networked computer via widefs, is that what you're seeing?advdisp.dll needs to be in the fs200xmodules directory. are you doing that?

Hi,I have the nearly same problem mentioned from Tokyioboy.I'm using FS2002pro, FSMeteo5.2, RV 3.01, FSUipc 2.972, AdDsp. 2.0and I don't get the spoken word from ATC controller displayed on the ADVDSP display or the green FS2002 info bar.To see the controller adivce is very usefull for me (as in FS2002 ATC) in order to understand what to do. In RC option I toggled "Display text". Sometime I get controller advice shown astext but It diseappers very quickly.Second problem is squak-code setting in Dreamfleet B737 panel.I set code in panel, but RC seems not to recognize....Controller ask to set code asgain and again! :-)ThanksConstantin Lazzari

>Second problem is squak-code setting in Dreamfleet B737 >panel. >I set code in panel, but RC seems not to recognize.... >Controller ask to set code asgain and again! :-) Do you remember to turn the transponder on? Not sure if it matters, but it's all I can think of. Works okay for me.