Sign in to follow this  

Contact Tower

Finally, I could use RC and it is incredible: finnaly I can hear the spanish english accent...Well, I got a problem.When I'm autorised to ILS approach and after they ask me to contact tower, I cannot change the frequency with the menu and I land without autorisation...I've tryed to change manually the frequency at the airplanes panels but it doesn't register the frequency change...What can I do? That happend to me at LEBL (Barcelona Airport) and LEPA (Palma de Mallorca)Thanks,DARIO

what is the frequency? do you have the "autotune on contact" option set, or are you trying to do it manually?jd

In theory I've got autotune because during all the flights,when they tell me contact, for example, Barcelona Control it changes automatically the frequency but when I try to land I doesn't work. In the green box at landing, it doesn't appear the tower frequency...I when I put it manually at the panel it doesn't contact the tower...Can someone help me, please?Sorry for my english but I'm trying to do my bestThanks!DARIO

clarify "in the green box at landing"?where are you trying to land, and what is the tower frequency?

The airport is Barcelona Aiport (BCN..LEBL) and the tower frequency is 123.32.The green box is the displayer that you download to see the dialogs...If you can try it:dThanks!!!

The airport is Barcelona Aiport (BCN..LEBL) and the tower frequency is 123.32.The green box is the displayer that you download to see the dialogs...If you can try it:dThanks!!!

be sure you have fs2002 set to allow .25mhz communication frequencies. by default it only uses .5mhz

Guest RobA

Dario, The "green box" you refer to is the default MS text display. You should use AdventureDisplay by Pete Dawson for RC and close the default "green box". This may clear up your problem.Best, Rob