Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bud

Departure's Departed

Guest Bud

JD and Scott,Thanks guys - I'm not allowed to fly again 'til next week!!! Soon as I get clearance I'll do as you suggest and send you the files.Bud

Guest Scott Campbell

Bud,I received your files. Thanks. But without the .flt and .rc3 files, I can't test for the problem.If you can't find the files in FS2002flightsmyflts, you need to find out where they are being saved, if at all. RC triggers FS's save function, so they should be in the right place.However, use the find (files or folders) function (under start), and search for the saved files. Let us know if you can find them anywhere or not.Also, thank-you for your comments on ACLoader. I do remember, and probably still have all that mail. ;-)

I had the exact same problem twice. One time leaving Denver International(KDEN) for New Century Air Center (KIXD) Leaving Denver I was told repeatedly to contact departure. I would acknowledge, but the radio frequency never changed and no attempt was made to contact departure. This kept up until I exited the departure area and was told to switch to the Center frequency which worked fine! (Center seemed to be confused about my altitude, however, since departure had never cleared me up. I had to keep requesting a higher altitude until I got to my desired cruise.) The approach and landing into New Century in Olathe, KS was normal.The second time was on an approach to Chicago Midway (KMDW) after an otherwise uneventful flight from Kansas City Downtown (KMKC). I was told to contact approach but couldn't do it. I finally just canceled RC and finished the flight with the FS ATC.I use the "automatically tune on contact option."Neither error is repeatable. I've flown both of these routes before without having any issues.Version is 3.01. I'm still using advdisp 1.96Active sky may have been running for the Denver - KC flight but was off for the KC - Chicago one.Both errors occured in a plane equipped with the RealityXP GNS530These both happened some time ago so I'm afraid I don't have any more details.