Sign in to follow this  
Guest Clement Guivarc h

WOW , Wilco NEW ANIMATION TECHNOLOGY For Fs2k2

Hi, You can download the wilco video pretty Cool!!NEW ANIMATION TECHNOLOGY FOR MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATORIncluding Moving Car, moving Peolpe, "Moving" Trees etc..ALL Sound including if you download the mpeg version.http://www.wilcopub.com/nonfls/fsnatfr.htmMakes it possible for any user to script highly detailed movements for Fs 2002 :-)HISTORY Improvement add this to the top scenery in fs2002 Expect more coming soon in other area! Fs 2002 capability you just discover. ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Hopefully frame rates will be high enough to permit moving airplanes too ;-)

ugcx_banner.png

I don't think they will release something thats screw up fs2k2 and their addons,This is A History in any SIM available ,New improvement on the ground, Scenery still ALOT to be improved, EACH version of flight sim, This is a start and I am sure Ms is looking very close in this area, Real world is NOT a static image :-) They will always improvment until the scenery is pretty close to the real thing sorry :-)ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Geez,Looking very cool indeed. Will we finally get Flight Simcitylator 2002 ;)

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Whats Will be Fs 2004 SimcityWeatherlator 2004 :-) or even a hidden fs2002 addons SimcityWeatherlator From ........ :-) I am not sure if I will play more Cfs3 than fs2002 :-) Too much unique things in fs2002 will not be in cfs3, after all Msfs it's an Cv sim :-)ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

>I don't think they will release something thats screw up >fs2k2 and their addons,This is A History in any SIM >available ,New improvement on the ground, Scenery still ALOT >to be improved, EACH version of flight sim, This is a start >and I am sure Ms is looking very close in this area, Real >world is NOT a static image :-) They will always improvment >until the scenery is pretty close to the real thing sorry >:-)I agree this is an amazing advancement, but really is it that important? I mean, nowhere near the bulk of a flight is spent on the ground. And is there any word on what affect this has on General Aviation? I personally don't ever fly commercial anymore, so a catering truck driving up to my aircraft would seem a little out of place (seeing as it would most liekly be a C115TC). Is there any word about general aviation aspect, or are they mostly focusing on commercial?Scott

Scott, "Is there any word about general aviation aspect, or are they mostly focusing on commercial?"I don't know but there is tons of new addons will coming in others area from them and other companie, and some special, this is the most important. ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest BrianC

A linesman directing me to and from my parking space at the busy FBO would be pretty cool. :)

Guest C17SimGuy

I wonder if you can animate clouds with it? That'd be pretty damn sweet. I've always wanted to be sitting on a taxiway in FS watching gray cumulus clouds billowing around whilst rain is dumping. . .then sprint down the runway and takeoff! Better to do it in FS than in the real world! :7 Can't wait! But like everyone else fears, I hope it doesn't bring my system to a a screeching halt. -drew-

Wow.. Sure makes for some nice eye candy..Maybe we'll have moving clouds, oh wait we already have that.. :-hah Wonder if the trees really react to wind direction and velocity.. Perhaps we could even see a moving tornado? :-eek Will be interesting to see what can be done with this, maybe we'll be able to jump out of of our planes a jack someone's car. Opps been playing too much GTA3. ;) Have seen opening hangar doors already that open automatically when ya get close to them. Some of the "trade winds cargo" scenery addons have opening hangar doors.Now we can all wonder what airports will be included in "Airport 2002 Volume 1" from Wilco.

Oliver Pabst's scenery doesn't have a linesman but does have a 'follow-me' car as well as fuel & catering trucks, moving boarding stairs, air-bridges.Oh, and his scenery is free! ;-)

>Now we can all wonder what airports will be included in >"Airport 2002 Volume 1" from Wilco. I can tell you that Chicago's O'Hare Intl airport is one of them going by the video that is ORD in it. Something tells me that we might see ALL of A2k_v1-3 airports in this release :)Then again I will hold off on this until I here reports about frame rates. John

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Hi Chris,"This is A History in any SIM available"Well, I wouldn't go that far. Once again, a feature thats in Fly! II is being introduced in FS (albeit: in a more complete fashion is surely sounds like) and is being called "History" or groundbreaking - the same thing happened with FSSE. Directly out of box and included in the engine, you've been able to jump into any ground object (stock or addon) and drive it around in Fly! II. The path you drive is saved while you are doing so, then you can set that path up as a recurring loop (with more params). This can be done with any number of ground objects. You can also plot vector paths instead of driving around.I don't want to knock Wilco however. I'm VERY happy to see such a feature make it to FS. And it seems even more powerful than that feature thats available in Fly! II. The doppler sound effects and new lighting sound like a great feature as well as the cool animated trees and people, etc.Take care,http://members.rogers.com/eelvish/elrondlogo.gifhttp://members.rogers.com/eelvish/flyurl.gif

Well John, I hope to hell that they re-did JFK. Biggest dang airport in the northeast for intl. traffic and the best version to date is their old version of it from back in vol.1 and it SORLEY needs an upgrade!!Eric

Eric 

Guest Clement Guivarc h

COOOOOL !AMAZING ! :-eekI hope they make CDG!!! German has a very good Frankfurt scenery in German Airports, British have a very good Heathrow (and other London airports) scenery, Italian have a very good Rome scenery by Lago, Dutch have very good Schipol sceneries, American have lots of very good sceneries of their airports, etc...but French have no very good scenery of their biggest airport. I NEED a Charles de Gaulle scenery.I hope they'll make: Paris Charles de Gaulle, New York JFK (we really need this airport too!), Zurich Kloten, Nice C