Sign in to follow this  
brandon

Project AI first release is available!!

Did you install via the EXE?They are there for me, I installed via the EXE.I Did notice that the link on the website to the delta 767-200 textures is a 0 byte file..

Hi and thanks for the AI tool.I have noticed some things that are not quite right. To be sure of my findings I installed twice (in between I did a complete uninstall).The following aircraft are listed in the flight plans but are not a part of the aircraft files (more on this later on):AC#2220,460,"PAI B732 DALX POWERPUFF"AC#2674,430,"PAI B739 KLM"AC#3652,490,"PAI B772 UAL"AC#3657,429,"PAI B733 UAL"AC#3751,464,"PAI A330 USA"AC#3759,453,"PAI F100 USA"AC#3760,440,"PAI MD80 USA"There are some anomalies within the config files. In some cases there are duplicate or missing

Hmmm, Thats strange.Did you try using that AIVIEW mod to look at the skys around you?You should also be able to tell using that if those planes on the ground are static or part of the AI, since if they are AI they'll show up on the AIVIEW display.In your Aircraft directory do you have about 21 folders(directories) starting with "PAI " that use about 145mb of space?

heheUh oh.. Service pack 1 Coming? ;)-----------{fltsim.0}title=PAI MD80 DAL

Brandon It's GREAT!!! :-beerchug I download the PAISetup.exe FULL Installation near 150 mb and there is no error :-sun1 Just One thing, There is a way thats you can adding only new stuff " red signe" to download in your *.exe, when you will have update for later? Because If I press the PAISetup.exe again there is no signe thats I have download all yours files.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Would go real great with some new to the horizon clouds and Skyworld. ;)

Hey Bob."Are you saying you saw no reference in flight plans to "PAI MD80 DAL"No, The MD80 DAL is in the flight plans. The MD80 USA is in the flight plans as well, but there is not a fltsim.n for it in the cfg file."Does that go just for the USair A330, or for the "Volare" livery too?" Just the USA A330.Also note, that I changed my original post. I added the 772 as a problem aircraft as well.NOTE: When I did the install and testing(in both cases) I only checked the following:AircraftAirportsBaseDelta AirlinesDelta ExpressDelta ShuttleKLMUnited AirlinesUS AirwaysSupportSo, there may be other problems with the additional aircraft folders/.cfg files and plans. Thanks for taking notice.

Do we also need to do anything at the airports to add more gate locations for the AI aircraft to use?? Matt

Sorry, I meant SkyWeather. :-) Forgot what it was called. Weren't you working a "fix" to help spread stratus and higher altitude clouds out farther to the horizon?SkyWeather Flash intro doesn't mention use of importing flight plans, will it be able to, Or will it not be nessecary?Wonder if someday MS will come up with the Idea of Flight Simulator/Pro GOLD Version, with and few extra cd's of the best of internet addons. It never stopped others before. :-)

AFCAD or AddAGate and thier data files..

this is really great but did someone forget us poor souls down under in Australia?where is the Qantas planes / flights????:-hmmm

This is just the first release...only a handful of aircraft and flightplans. I believe the PAI Team is working diligently to get the second release out. There was really good information on the old PAI forum; however, the older messages didn't make it over to the new board. I'd venture to guess that now that they've gotten over the initial hurdle of getting the first release out, the rest shouldn't be too hard or take quite as long."Learn from your parents' mistake...use birth control."(I M A UCLA) BruinAddict *:-*DemetriousAsus A7V266 MBAthlon XP 1600+ (@ 1.53)512MB PC2100 DDRVisionTek Xtasy GeForce4 Ti 4400 (Detonator 29.42 WHQL)NEC MultiSync E1100+ 21"SoundBlaster Live! Platinum 5.1Cambridge DTT2500 Desk Top TheaterWestern Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Primary)Western Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Secondary)300W PSUWindows XP Professional (Both drives - Multiboot)DirectX 8.1

Guest Dominik Mann

I, too, would like to retain a number of my other 3rd-party flight plans (got a whole lot of LH FPs), but when I tried to add these flight plans and corresponding aircraft to the TTools source text files (decompiled the PAI-updated traffic.bgl first and then copied in the content of my personal modified aircraft.txt and flightplans.txt files) I got a Windows error message on running the TTools compiler EXE. Anybody have an idea why?Thanks!