Sign in to follow this  
svenks

Attention Simmers in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Bergen!

If you are located in any of these cities in Scandanavia and would be interested in a possible get together (I have not yet finalized my schedule or commitments), post your interest here please. I will be in Copenhagen on June 28th and 29th, Stockholm on June 30th, departing to Bergen on July 2nd and leaving Bergen for the states on the evening of the 3rd. Again, I have no clue as to my commitments at this time so getting together may turn out to be near impossible, but if the slightest chance exists, I would love to meet some fellow simmers!

Located close enough for getting to Copenhagen should the opportunity materialise - please keep me/us posted.Kind RegardsTommyESMH

Hi Tom!Welcome to Scandinavia!If you can share some time with us, I can be in Stockholm on that Sunday!Haraldh F

I live in Stockholm, so if the possibility arises I

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Yo Tom.....Greets from a Kiwi living in the far North...Right now about 16km South of Copenhagen.....Be a pleasure to meet you.... Keep us posted.Cheers//Tonni

Hope you will injoy Copenhagen, unfortuneately I will leave for London in the morning of the 28th of June, but still, I hope you will injoy your stay.CheersPeter

Hi, TomWell, that is great news. I would love a chance to meet you and perhaps share a couple of beers. I live 4 miles from EKCH and actually work there (for Scandinavian Airlines). Drop me a line, and let's see if we can get things (=schedules) to fit together.svenks@image.dkBRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest Boaz

Hi there!!!Well you got my attention!!!I live in Copenhagen so if you want to do a get together here in Copenhagen I'd love that, I don't really know how the community is here in Scandinavia, although we are the same all over, we tend to be somewhat nationalists;O)What I mean is this could start arguments on where and how...But if you are doing a tour of all three countries, then that's just fine and dandy :oDWhat have you in mind? It really sounds interesting to meet other simmers and so on, as all of my friends think simming is boring, it would be sweet to meet people who finds it as amazing as I do ;O)Do keep us posted because it sure sounds awsome:ODCould you write what or how the meetings would turn out, I mean what activities or settings would our meeting be?Should we arrange a tour of EKCH meet in the conference room inside EKCh or CPH Hilton?Please people what do YOU feel like doing?Cheerful Copenhagen summer greetings...Boaz...Copenhagen...

Maybe a little BUMP here...BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Sven and all, I will be contacting everyone next week as I get closer to arriving in Copenhagen. Looks like Saturday afternoon/evening is going to be good. I hope to meet a bunch a folks!

Hi TomWell, from my point of view, I hope it'll be afternoon...In the evening, the missus and I are invited out. Let's see what you final schedule says!BGDS & hope to see youSven Sorensen, EKCH