Sign in to follow this  

An Explanation

Hello all, I would like to explain the events of the last few days, as well as set the record straight. As many of you know, someone from fsfactory.com gathered all of your email addresses and 'spammed' you about the site. This is entirely unacceptable. I was in no way involved and knew nothing of these actions until I was informed by Scott. As a result of this, I have completely dissociated myself from the offender and from fsfactory.com. The Starship project once again (and for good) lives at Avsim.com. Thank you for hearing me out, and let's all go back to our lives as usual. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you. Earlhttp://www.bcenterprises.com/images/starship_sig.jpg

I find your comment "I was no way involved" particularly amusing and a little, well, two-faced. The following was posted by you in this forum at about the same time the spam was being sent out:-"Does your FS project have a home? If not and you would like one, contact either me or Carmine at earl@fsfactory.com or webmaster@fsfactory.com. Currently, www.fsfactory.com is the home of The Starship Project as well as a wonderful free speech simulation forum. Check it out.Earl"Your email address is clearly shown alongside what could easily be interpreted as a dig at AVSIM ..... "The Starship Project as well as a wonderful free speech simulation forum. Check it out."Do you know what is most ironical about all this? Well I get bombarded with crap from the US about US products or services. I hate spam. I hate the crap I get bombarded with. I hate the third rate imbecile culture demonstrated by these crappy companies. I hate the fact that this crap is not available to me even if I was desperate enough to want it!!Ironically, this was the first piece of spam that I had received that was of slight, (well minimal at best), interest to me!!It is sad that your "partner in crime" has been banned due to lack of sensible judgement and youthful years. It is sadder yet to see two different sets of rules apply. Looks like you got off lightly and with a little luck, we may see AVSIM reconsider the position with regards to Carmine. Afterall, if his intentions were no more malicous than yours, then he is no more guilty or innocent than yourself.Dave

I guess I'm just used to SPAM so, it's all good. How's the Starship coming along, I cant wait for it. Maybe you could post some pics to get us excited.-------------Holding Short