Sign in to follow this  
Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Run-time error 75: NEED HELP!

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi friends,i'm running build 21.91 on a client networked PC via WideFS v6.02 and FSUIPC v3.03.After FS2004 flightplan loaded i open the Controller Info page, set parameters and click OK. Suddendly an error message appears and RC exits :-(Can you please help?P.S. After several attempts i noticed that in Apt Departure Gate box there is written Files01_IFR Orio al Serio to Charles-De-Gaulle.rc3!!! And in Apt Arrival Gate box 3100!!!What does this mean?Thanks in advance as usuallyLuigi ;-)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/29640.jpg

2191 can't read fs2004 flight plans. i have fixed that, and am ready to upload a new build as soon as i removed some debug code for someone else who is having a problem. maybe later todayjd

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Thanks JD, thought i had read somewhere in this forum that FS9 flightplans are RC compliant...Luigi ;-)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

downloading as we speak, together with FSUIPC 3.04Later on...ThanksLuigi ;-)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

I am sorry but also new build 2205 can avoid that Run-time error 75 :-( (at least on my PC).I can choose and import a FS2004 flightplan but again i'm unable to close Controller Info tab after edited w/o getting that error.I had a suspect...so i tried importing a FS2k2 flightplan and again got same error!Now it's probable that RC is not the culprit of that error, at least it should have ran fine in FS2k2.Maybe a network trouble? But Nav3 and FSMeteo are also on client PC and both work fine...One last thing i discovered: client OS is Win98SE and on server i installed a dual boot Win98/XP. If both client and server run Win98 i don't get any error. If the server is in XP error is costant!Can you please help?Thanks a lotLuigi ;-)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

The .pln file is on SEREVER PC C:Documents and SettingsLuigi SangiovanniDocumentiFlight Simulator Files and RC can import and display .pln files just fine; the error happens after inserting data in CONTROLLER INFO page.With FS2k2 it has always worked; should I move .pln files to CLIENT PC where RC is installed?ThanksLuigi ;-)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

JD,did a short test copying on the CLIENT desktop the folder C:Documents and SettingsLuigi SangiovanniDocumentiFlight Simulator Files (SERVER). After that i imported a flightplan from this new folder and opened Controller Info page, set my alternate apt and confirmed my settings clicking OK. This time all went good! Fired up FS2004 on the server and RC on the client, as usually.......................... IT WORKS NOW!!!What do you think? Should i ever copy new flightplans into a client folder where RC can reach? What do other simmers in my situation (linked PC's) do?Thanks in advance for helpingLuigi ;-)