Sign in to follow this  
Guest Glaudrung

Run-time error 75

Guest Glaudrung

Good evening everybody.Here's my problem:I am running FS9 with radar contact 3.1 btch 2205 fsuipc 3.05 (registered)with advdisp 2.11 and I create my plans in FsNavigator 4.6.Since I use a networked PC I also am runningWideclient 6.1What happens is very straightforward. Like I did before in fs2k2, I created a flightplan in Fsnavigator, saved it and exported it to fs9. So far everything works as can be expected but, as fs9 has a strange way of spreading its files across the pc, my exported flightplan ends up in a directory on my C-drive.Now when I start RC, I can load my flightplan alright by pointing the program to the new directory on the C-drive and I can start RC. But that is as far as it goes.- I can't open the 'controller info' (I can open it but when closing I get the "run-time 75 path/file access error")- And when opening the controller info, at the top of the window I get the rather strange notation of the loaded flightplan. ksea to klax ksea, klaxIs there anybody who can help me out here?I'm rather fond of radar contact and I'm using it since the early days of version 2 and I would hate it if I couldn't use it anymoreLuc 'Glaudrung' Brusselmans

seems i remember a similar post somewhere here. i think it was luigi s.if you have .pln files on the fs machine, and rc on another machine, make sure the share has read/write priviledges. sounds like rc is trying to write thr .rc3 file back to the drive where the .pln file is being read from, and it doesn't have permissionsjd

Guest Glaudrung

jd,now this is what I call service. I hadn't hoped for an answer this fast and great was the surprised when I got back from a cup of coffee (no stewardess available I'm afraid) thar you had posted an answer.I checked it out and yep, everything running smoothly again. Now it's too late to start flying again but I sure am glad this little problem is out of the way.And I was sure that I shared that whole drive to prevent such things... How wrong can a man be...Thanksfor the supportfor a great programLuc 'Glaudrung' Brusselmans