Sign in to follow this  
Guest falpaol

Help me.........only crashes.....

Guest falpaol

HiI've FS2002 Pro+ Avdisp 2.11+ RC 3.01 realtime + FS Nav 4.6 + FSUIPC 2.975+ A320 PSS+ FSMeteo 6.3I can't complete my flights.1) In the gate always listen to the ATIS (option 1)crashes FS.2) In Avdisp display the informations follows joined without clear the previous. I've set text shown.2) ILS approach crashes FSSo my RC is unusable.Please help me..........Thanks Paolo

let's start taking one thing out of the mix, at a timetry the same thing with a stock ms planethen try it without fsmeteothen try it without fsnavat some point, we will find the problem, and we can work on itjd

Guest falpaol

So I've noted that without text displayed (I'm no natural english speaking) the sistem doesn't crash.I think it was my problem.I've tried to run in normal state (no realt time).I did have crash.You could improve text display and older phrase cancellation.If I'll have new problem with this setting I'll advise you.ThanksPaolo

you have to run advdisp.dll, thousands of people use it, without crashing.that is why i recommended removing things in the order that i gave you. fsmeteo 6.3 is newsome planes aren't as stable as the stock ms planes.and i don't understand "You could improve text display and older phrase cancellation"can you explain?

Guest falpaol

SorryI was talking about this my odd thing.In advdisp 2.11 correctly docked, if I set Text displayed in RC options, when ATC says me a phrase, it is written no very often, after I can't cancel this and the next phrase follows the first which isn't cancelled.The third follows the second etc....Like: AF320 maintain 4000 heading280AF320 pilot discretion climb 6000heading 300AF320 contact center 118.10AF320......It began difficult to read and understand.This happens in my PC.So I've set only speaking ATC and it seems to work.ThankPaolo