Sign in to follow this  
Guest airtel

RC v3.1

Guest airtel

Greetings all,Can i download or buy Radar Contact in the UK?I'd like to run it with FS9 and the PMDG 737NG.Do they work well together?Never having used anything other than ATC within FS9 i believe that RC is as realistic as possible, is there anything specific that it WON'T do.TIA...

you can't download it. we ship to the ukthe rc co-pilot won't fly your plane, but that is about all it won't do.jd

Guest airtel

Hi jd - Thanks for the prompt reply!Can the program be configured to Hpa/mb for europe and will it issue flight levels in metres as per the former soviet countries.If one is doing a long flight eg 11 hours + can one shut down/suspend air traffice during the x4 sim rate or do you have to respond to the clearances all the time or cancel ifr and refile later in the flight?I gather from the brief search that it features holding delays even the beloved slot times no doubt hehehehe How long does it take to ship to the UK and do i need any other bolt-ons with it?Keep well!

we do inches of mercury in the usa, canada, and other countries that do pressure that way. millibars everywhere elsesorry, we don't do flightlevels in metersyou cannot cancel ifr and re-file later. but the rc co-pilot can fly the plane while you are away. you can also set traffic vectors to zero before you start. i have not tried changing the traffic vectors to 0 "on the fly" so to speak. it might just work!rick can answer better about ship times, so i will be safe and say "allow 2 weeks for delivery". will probably take less.jd

Guest airtel

Sounds Great! I've just ordered it.... now all i have to do is wait 2 weeks and i suppose rtfm :-)Keep well.