Sign in to follow this  

scenery problem with default scenery - green scenery

Hi flightsimmers, this is my first time i meet the forum.My problem:When i take of from San Francisco Intl., the area around and also the california cost line did not show any texture, it looks like the landscape of the good old fs5.Only green and brown coloured geometric areas without any surface texture details.Also Part of some Islands in this Area are under Water.Most of the generated Buildings and the Airports are to bee seen without any problem.I have had installed some mesh from raimondo, but this should not harm the textures as i know.Never the less I have cancelled the mesh, without any positive result.I have detected this problem only in the San Francisco area and the coastline of california. Short data of my pc: 1,5 GHZ Pentium, 64 MB N-Vidia G-Force 400, 256 MB, 40 GB,Anyone out there who had a idea what happened to my scenery.Andreas

Sounds like an incorrect installation of Landclass scenery. If youv'e recently installed landclass scenery, make sure you put all the LC*.bgl files in your main fs scenery folder, and not in any other directory, or it will cause problems.

Radflyer, Thanks for the tip! I was getting the problem as I was putting the bgl files in the addon scenery/scenery folder.

No Problem, Same thing happened to me.

RadflyerBINGO, that's it.Thanks radflyer, it works great now.Hope i can give you a support sometime.Andreas

Guest UweR

Hi, you can install the landclass scenery to another directory (gaining the ability to activate/deactivate via the scenery library), but you have to duplicate the FS2002TEXTURE folder and put it in the same directory (e.g. ADDON SCENERYCaliforniaLandClassSCENERY and SCENERYCaliforniaLandClassTEXTURE. Needs awefully lot of harddrive space, but pays off if you use sceneries from time to time that are made to blend with the default terrain (Richard Goldstein

UWE, I see; that's what I needed to do. No big deal, I just moved the BGLs down to the proper folder. Julian