Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

autopilot turn off flying the beech debonair

I have not been able to turn the AP off. When I try to do it, I cannot bank or turn...in other words, I am locked into my existing heading. What have I missed in the manual? Thanks..Sherman KaplanHighland Park IL

Thanks, Geofa...that is really great service...I really appreciate your attention to detail. btw, I amusing your plane as my default startup... and while I have your attention, is there anyway to reduce or back away from the panel. When I use the + or - keys, the scenery perspective changes, but the panel stays the same. Thanks..Sherman Kaplan

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Sherman,this is work in progress with the VC I think!Hope it helps!

As Jean-Luc mentioned-that will be possible with the vc cockpit-I don't think it is possible in the 2d. Perhaps you might want to try 1280x1024 resolution if you aren't already-that is the size I designed it for.Thanks for the nice comments-the virtual cockpit should be out before too long and then you will be able to zoom to your content! :-)http://members.telocity.com/~geof43/geofanim2.gif

Geofa..if you ever manage to fly anywhere near kugn or kpwk, can I hitch a ride...:-)Sherm