Sign in to follow this  
Guest mambo

Worldwide deliverry ???? How possible???

Guest mambo

As a potential Customer I am willing to purchase your product several times. But I had no luck yet. I tried several times to purchase via your emetrix link but all the time i get some stupid messages like phone number not complete, or adress is wrong.Even with rechecking and new entering of the Data I hadn't success.I contacted the customer service by email and got the nice and helpfull answer I shall snet a check. That's unbelivable for me because I don't think they will accept a check from outside of US.Finally I get the impression that your worldwide service is limited to the small world of the United States. There are more than 200 other countries worldwide which does not belong to the US.Please be advised that I have no problem to purchase with Credit Card via Internet from European Providers. But often the US Providers even they pronounce a international service can deal only with domestic services.Please give me an advice how to deal with that case? I am really willing to buy your product.Greating from China (That's outside US)Manfred Burkert

Guest RickT

Hi Manfred,I've asked Emetrix support to look at their logs and see if they can determine why your information was not accepted. You are correct a personal check would not be accepted. In cases like this we ask that the customer send a money order made out to JDTLLC for $44 US funds.The money order should be sent to:JDTLLCP.O. Box 565Ellendale, TN 38029-0565I'll let you know by email once I get a response from Emetrix.

you might be surprised that the majority of our customers are outside of the united states. and we have many customers from china, so i'm not sure what the problem might be. i see an emetrix order for you just came through, so things must have been straightened out :-)jd

Guest mambo

Oh thats great. Its amazing on the screen my order was allways rejected. But anyway its working now. Thanks for your fast respond and support.So, now have to wait for a while that the CD arrive here.RegardsManfred Burkert