Sign in to follow this  
Guest 777Pilot

RC not working with FS9

Guest 777Pilot

I know that this has been asked a million times but I still don't understand exactly what I have to do to get RC to work with FS2004. When I click start RCV3 an error comes up saying that I have an unregistered copy of FSUIPC and to check the FSUIPC Log. I am running the newest build 2264 and I am running FSUIPC v3.07 so can someone help me I'm looking forward to many flights in FS9.Thank you.

Guest RickT

You are running an old version of FSUIPC. Please go here:http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.htmland download FSUIPC.ZIP. Unzip only the fsuipc.dll file to Flight Simulator 9Modules. If you have not already done so also grab Adv Display and unzip it to the same folder.You need to change the target line in your RCv3 shortcut to this:"C:Program Filesrcv30rcv31.exe"1. Locate your RCv3 shortcut.2. Highlight it and click your right mouse button.3. Choose Properties from the drop down menu.4. Click on the Shortcut Tab.5. Locate the Target Line.6. It should read something like this:"C:Program Filesrcv30rcv3.exe"7 Change it to this:"C:Program Filesrcv30rcv31.exe"8. Click on Apply then OK.If you continue to have problems send me an email rick@jdtllc.com and I'll continue to try and help you.

Guest 777Pilot

Thanks alot man this worked. Have a happy new year.