Sign in to follow this  
Guest Reaper310th

No reg code after 3 weeks and 3 tries

Guest Reaper310th

I purchased RC v3 on December the 24th and received the CD about a week or so later, however my 3 attempts at getting the reg code through the software from jdt llc have been unanswered. The last attempt was on friday or 4 days ago and still nothing. What is going on. Can anyone help get through to them?Thanks

Guest RickT

We need your name and email address. You can email me privately if you like rick@jdtllc.com.

Guest RickT

Reaper,Are you still with us? I haven't received anything from you by email yet.

Guest Reaper310th

I must apologize, but the fault is mine. My antispam software rejected your messages, but I have the code now. By the way when you send a code what email address do you send it from. This is so I can put you on my safe list.I apologize againReaper 310th

Guest RickT

Glad you figured out the problem. The key request responses are coming from rick@jdtllc.com.

Guest Reaper310th

Great I got you on my safe list nowThanks