Sign in to follow this  
Guest en_final

MSSTDFMT.DLL Missing

Guest en_final

Hello friends,Can anybody help me please? Here is my problem with RC.I load the Fs2004 and select the flight for RC, then I minimize FS and load up RC, I select the flight, then when I click on Controller Info, I received the following message:Run Time Error 713Class not registeredYou need the following file to be installed on your machine. MSSTDFMT.DLLI have looked for the file and found it at Windows/System folder so it is in the machine. Any suggestions ?Thx for your time and help.Regards,Juliet Lima

Guest RickT

Hi Juliet,Open a DOS box. (Start|All Programs|Accessories|Command Prompt)Change directory to your Windows System folder.Type the following at the prompt:regsvr32 msstdfmt.dllPress enter when done.Radar Contact should now work.

Guest en_final

Thanks a lot !!!I tried it and now it works. Cool! I am planning a flight from KORL to KLAS ...Thanks again !Juliet Lima