Sign in to follow this  
jd

An observation

what happens if you done't press ctrl-shift-k and ctrl-shift-m?what other add-ons are you running?jd

Guest en_final

Well, to be honest, I don't remember happening while I am actual "in the cockpit" during the whole flight, now regarding the add-ons, I always use wxRE for realweather and FSNavigator, that's all. What can be causing this? Do you think could be the antivirus in the background? or even Zone Alarm [firewall]?Anyway, I think this is something to keep an eye on it. I will be reporting this whenever it happens again. It sucks 'cause it ruins the whole flight. Thanks for your reply and I will be paying close attention when this happens again so I can provide more details that might be helpful for future versions. By the way, Radard Contact is just GREAT !!! ...Adios,Juliet Lima

probably should start my not running any add-ons, then add one at a time until the problem re-occursjd

Guest en_final

I think my RC is getting crazy !!! Tonight I tried to fly fron FLL to JFk and around 20 miles from JFK, RC stopped givin me ATC service. I press 9 to go to Next and nothing happened, it simply stop ATC service... Weird eh?Could you please tell me what's going on. As always I did the fly with WXre for real wether and that's all.Please advise..I use Win XP on a Dell Pentium 4 with 1G of RAMThx

i think this is isolated to something on your machine. if it was happening everywhere else, i think we would have heard about itagain, for troubleshooting purposes, we have to eliminate possibilities. it is the only way. do the same flight without wxre.does it still happen?make sure you have the latest fsuipc.dll and advdisp.dll, the links are pinned at the top of the forum, and on our websitewhen you press the keys, do the menus change?how many wav files do you have in winwood2? 3? 4? ... 12?you may be missing a whole set of controller wavsdid this just start happening? did it work ok a week ago? a month ago? what has changed on your machine since the last time it worked? did you install any other software? some software overwrite newer fsuipc.dll's with newer ones. what fsuipc are you running. go to modules, fsuipc. read the version number there, don't count on what you think is there is really what is therejd

Guest en_final

Ok, it happened again, the menu just won't move and sound won't work, It is very weird. The flight goes all normal, but after a while, RC will stop working. This time I didnot any add-on. I ahve checjed all wav files and there are complete. I am using the latest update. Something I have also noticed is that the ac's airspeed shows 000 after a while and I can't control the speed. I am using a Boeing 757 for FS2004 POSKY. I was wondering if I need to reinstall RC and if so, will I need a new registration number? PLease let me know..Thx a lot for all your help and support.Juliet Lima

Guest en_final

Hello friends,I have noticed something unusual on my Radar Contact flights. Sometimes after pressing Ctrl+Shift+ K and Ctrl+Shift+ M, and leave the plane for a while, when I come and want to resume my flight, it simple become mute. No sound (FS)and ATC. I press the Q key, but nothing happens. I have a Dell PC with 1G of RAM. It is very frustanting 'cause I simply have to shut down FS and lose the flight. Any suggestions?ThxJuliet Lima

we will always give you a new code. that's never a problem.strange problem. could you fly a ms plane and a ms panel for one flight, and see if the problem still happens?jd