Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fritz

RC resetting decimal character

Guest Fritz

Hi,I have recently noticed that RC (version 3.1) keeps resetting the decimal character in my (German) Windows XP from "," (German default) to "." (US/English default).With several other programs being dependant on the correct regional setting, I have to change it manually every time I use RC. I can't be the only one affected by this - any ideas/remedies out there?FritzPS: I looked up FAQ and forum history, but did not find any answers. If I missed a thread, I am sorry, please point me to it!

that should only stay in effect while rc is running. are you saying that it is a permanent change once rc runs, and then ends?jd

Guest Fritz

Hi,I start RC (within or outside of FS), work with it (or not) and close it again by clicking on the top right corner "x". The change stays.Fritz

Hi,haven't received anything yet. Can you please mail it to thomas@molitor-home.de.ThanksThomas

Guest cvigo

Since several months ago, my spanish regional settings were, mysteriously and randomly, being toggled (decimal from

send me an email, and you can try a build that should fix the problem you are seeingjd

Hi team,

I am using RC for about one year now, and it looks I am having the same problem: Once RC is started, the regional settings are changed (decimal comma is changed to point). This is leading to problems in other applications like Flightkeeper or FS Refuel. Is there anything I can do against it?

Thanks

Stefan

No. Using a comma as a decimal conflicts with the data formats RC uses of Comma Separated Values (.csv).

I have used another application from the Flightkeeper developer using Win set to US-English without a problem.