Sign in to follow this  
Guest Glenn

Full RC version for FS9?

Guest Glenn

Howdy Gang,Well, I've been going without ATC for long enough now :-). I've just been over to your home page, and so far only see the V3.1 Beta for FS9 being advertised. Have I missed something (i.e. is the full version for FS9 released yet), and if so, what is the current version I would order from your site? I'm looking at the full (new) version. If it is just the Beta version, do you have a target date for the full release (ohhh, hope I didn't make anyone choke on anything there - I know how much developers love the questions about release dates :-hah).Thanks guys!Glenn

Guest RickT

Currently we are shipping RCv3.01. Users who wish to user RC with FS9 will have to download and install the beta 3.1 version. Our policy has always been quality not calendar. When JD and Doug feel Rcv3.1 is ready it will be released. By the slow movement of message traffic on our support site I believe RCv3.1 beta is rock solid!

Guest Glenn

OK, thanks Rick. I gather you install Beta 3.1 over top of V3.01?Appreciate the help.Glenn

Guest RickT

Check out our FAQ (question 1). It explains exactly what you have to do.

Hello Glenn,i'm using RC 3.1 together with FS9 for a month now and at least for me it works rock solid stable and without any flaws. I did not encountered any problems till now at all.So my advice would be: Just buy it, it is really worth every cent. :-)regardsjanosch

Guest zip

Hi,Just to let you know, I've just obtained RC for FS9, the CD came with 3.01 this week (Tuesday). I upgraded to 3.1 yesterday (thanks for the key folks), and thus far, the only problem I have with it is (1) finding enough time to "play" - funny how work just gets in the way, and (2) let's just say that the "adjustment" period from the built-in ATC is pretty steep :)No problems thus far with the beta, but then again, noob here with this product.Flying using widefs, PMDG's 737NG, and ActiveSky 2004 (beta). Hands full, will check back in later...