Sign in to follow this  
Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Unable to laod flightplans: need help!

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi JD,today i decided to clean up RCv3 folder :-( and surely i have deleted some necessary files.....Now i cannot load any of my FS .pnl; when i choose my flightplan the loading bar starts its run and shortly after it stops and nothing happens.Can you please help me?Thanks in advanceLuigi ;-)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

...if i run rcv3.exe (the old executable) it works great.Maybe my pc doesn't like the last build: i downloaded last rcv31.zip in the afternoon and previous build ran just fine until yesterday (maybe i should search for an older file?)Luigi ;-)

Guest RickT

When you installed RCv3.1 did you update your RCv3 shortcut to point to "C:Program FilesRCv30Rcv31.exe" .

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi Rick,i try to explain in details what happens on my PC: RCv31 starts fine, but i cannot load flightplans from FS and the process freezes.So i have to close the program. I tried several times but had no success at all.Here's how my RCv31 folder looks like. Do i miss anything?Thanks in advance for helpingLuigi ;-)P.S. where can i eventually download an older build?http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/65189.jpg

Guest RickT

I'm sorry there was no picture attached to your message. Please send that snapshot and another snapshot of your Rcv3 shortcut tab to rick@jdtllc.com and I'll see if I see anything amiss. Previous builds of RC are no longer available.

reinstall the rcv31.zip file, overwrite as necessary, and you should be good to gojd