Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott Campbell

Question for Tom ??

Guest GalacticCowboy

50757473206d6520746f207368616d652e2e2e20203b29492077726f746520612070726f6772616d20746f20636f6e76657274207468697320737475666620666f72206d652e2e2e20203a29I'd post it here, if the message board allowed zip files... :D

Guest Scott Campbell

Francois,Put a pair of moose antlers on when you type, then we'll know. ;-)

Guest Scott Campbell

:-lol that'll do!

Er, yeah, it's a bit like saying 'Tell me about it', which of course means, don't tell me about it, because I already know!'Flogging a dead horse', bit pointless really.'We'll just have to suck it and see' - suck what exactly?'I haven't the foggiest' - a meterological phenomenon has prevented me from knowing the answer?I could go on. But I won't.Rob

In England we have a similar expression, which is 'sending coal to Newcastle'. Ie, bit pointless, cos Newcastle was a major colliery area.Other favourites: "that man could sell sand to the Arabs""As useful as a chocolate tea-pot"And "Do me a favour" which strangely means 'don't insult my intelligence'...I'll call it a day.Rob

Guest GalacticCowboy

"You can say that again"... but please don't. ;)

Guest Scott Campbell

"Go Figure."Took 5 months for my ex-wife (an Aussie) to get this. Go Figure.

And from the Ozzie corner.."As useful as an ash tray on a motorbike." (Or aircondtioner...)"As useless as t_i_t_s on a bull""Empty the ash trays" - To Roll your car...On the topic of pork - "As Popular as pork at a bar mitzvah"http://flytsim.itgo.com/sigi.jpg