Sign in to follow this  
t_a_h

Missing Chatter area

John,what's your e-mail provider? *@xyz.com ?I will set it onto my whitelist.

Hi Torsten:@btinternet.comI sent it again this morning. If you don't get anything tell me when you have reset your list and I'll try again.All the best,John

John,I am Torben. Ok, did you send to my t-online addy? I about never look into that account. Here is my office e-mail address:t-a-h(@)t-a-h.comPlease send it to this one and NOT the one you got in your customers database.THANK YOU A LOT:

Well, I just have had a look into my t-online account and downloaded your file you sent me.I will do as you wrote and will write you a mail what I will get by testing.Please save my actual office e-mail address for further communications.Thank you again. Today/tonite I will try it and test it for you.

So, does your file you sent me works any different with THIS move, copying the$spain.txt into 372? I did that - should I redo this and try your file again in original situation?

the copy (i hope you didn't move anything), gave you spanish chatter in portugal. this is not the standard configuration going forward, so remember what you did, so you can repeat it when you get a new computer or reinstall fs or rcthe airspace.csv fixed a problem with the madeira center boundariesjd

Ok jd, got that!So all is well, no problem with the boundaries and I hear spanish where I heard nothing befor but should be spanish/portugees. All is fine so fare.By the way, I had a HOLD!!! I did not choose NOTAM and I had a VOR waypoint about 20nm befor the airport as last airport.But I know no way to add a VOR as last waypoint in FSBuild. I had to edit the flightplan in FSNav. But I cannot export to PMDG B737NG FMC format with FSNav. That's the problem. But so far the last added waypoint is so close to the airport just to get a HOLD or a later descent to FL100, I do not need it being included in the PMDG flightplan. But I can add this last VOR waypoint manualy in the PMDG FMC with in trip.>the copy (i hope you didn't move anything), gave you spanish>chatter in portugal. this is not the standard configuration>going forward, so remember what you did, so you can repeat it>when you get a new computer or reinstall fs or rc>>the airspace.csv fixed a problem with the madeira center>boundaries>>jd

Hi Torben,If you go to the PMDG website and look under:DownloadsMiscellaneous FilesFSNav Export Moduleyou'll find what you need to export files directly from FSNav into the PMDG FMC format. Works great :-)All the best,John

>But I know no way to add a VOR as last waypoint in FSBuild. I>had to edit the flightplan in FSNav. But I cannot export to>PMDG B737NG FMC format with FSNav. That's the problem. Its not difficult to do this at all.Just enter the code of the VOR you wish to use in the Flight Plan box just before the destination airport ID. then Rebuild the route.http://www.fsbuild.com/dl/fsbivor.jpgRegards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg