Sign in to follow this  
jd

RC and online weather / runway choice

absolutely! but i will pick runways for departure based on length and wind direction. that may not agree with the runway fs9 is usingsame for arrival, except, runways with an ils approach are given preference. so i look at the best ils runway, based on wind and length, when there are more than one ils runway. if there is only one ils equipped runway, that is always the one i choose.you can always request a different runway, so if you want a different one, no problemin v4, i'm able to see what runways fs9 is using, and i will always choose that one, regardless of wind, equipment or lengthjd

Quick question,Does RC3.1 recognise the current weather setting in FS2004, especially when using 'real-time; weather updates? I ask since RC seems to state different weather / runway in use than I would expect given the current weather in the sim?Regards,Stuart Hyett

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Thanks for the clarification. How's v4 coming along by the way, and what additional functions is it likely to have? Will it be an upgrade from v.3.0Regards,Stuart Hyett

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373