Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott Campbell

!!! New Controller Available !!!

Guest Scott Campbell

Good day to you.Michael Turano has recorded a new controller set. You can DL his set from the Flight Deck's RC page (link in my sig) in the optional controller sets (13.zip).Michael now is available as pilot/co-pilot, chatter pilot, and controller. He gets around.

Thanks Michael & Scott.I'm not sure about the 'no accent' though, Scott. Michael definitely sounds American to me ;-)Ian

Ian Box

Guest Scott Campbell

Okie dokie.Michael has an American, mid-west, non-descript, non-accent, accent.That help? ;-)

That's like the accent between germany Hamburg in north Germany and Munich in south germany. I would say I speak Hight-German without accent, but here in Munich to where I moved from Hamburg, they say I do have one. You could not tell the difference, my german would sound alike no matter compared to bavarian german.But I know for sure you know exactly about accents, that's what I read in your message.Do you believe that I can tell the difference between texas accent and seattle or boston or Pensylvania or KLAX? I do when I watch DVDs in O-Ton, I always enjoy them in O-Ton.

Guest JTWhite

The "non" accent is what has become known in American media circles as "network standard English," kinda like the way food is made bland to appeal to the broadest range of tastes...