Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nav LT

Display information not lining up

Guest Nav LT

Hello guys, Have a question. Have looked but cant find the answer to why the information in the display is not lined up. At times, it is making it confusing to read. Since I dont know how to take a snap shot of what it looks like, here is an example below. 1m/25/0_ 9m/45/_ _1- X BF 1180 2- LR by CD n 12It has been doing this through entire flights.Awesome program and look forward to the Ver 4 when it comes out. MY wallet is ready to be emptied. :-hah Regards,

Guest RickT

It looks like you are not using Adv Display. Is the background green? If yes, that is FS2004's internal viewer. You need to turn Adv Display on.In FS2004, please click on the Modules menu item. The second entry should be Adv Display. Please click on it. A check mark will appear next it and Adv Display should appear in the top left corner of your screen. You can move and size and configure it from there.To turn of the internal viewer just hoover your mouse over it and click your right mouse button. Choose close on the drop down menu.

Guest Nav LT

Rick,Well, it looks like I have failed to do something right as there is no ADV DISPLAY in the modules menu. I thought that i had installed the 3.10 update correctly. I guess I will have to try it again.:-hmmmRegards,James

Guest Nav LT

Rick, Thank you for humoring me and giving me a clue as to what was wrong. I once again, however carefuly this time, re-installded the Adv Disply and bingo! Not sure what I did wrong the first time but it works like a champ now. Thank you so much for your help and quick response! Now looking forward to your Ver 4. Wife even said that I could have an extra allowance when it comes out. :-lol Regards,