Sign in to follow this  
Guest VCSIGDA

Thanks for the great support JD

Guest VCSIGDA

Hi JD,I just wanted to thank you for your great product, I have been using Radar contact for a few years now and can't imagine flying without it. I am looking forward to your new release with whatever enhancements you are able to do at this time. I hope you are just as exited as the rest of us. I personally would like to see you keep Radar Contact Alive for many years to come. Keep up the excellent work!! I know developing this program takes a lot of your time but the rewards are great.Happy Flying,CYQRVincent

Guest RickT

Hi Vicent,I'm sure JD will chime in when he sees your comments. He is taking a well deserved break at the moment and will be back soon. We appreciate your support!!

Guest VCSIGDA

Yes I must thank you as well Rick, as I think you and JD are working together with improving Radar Contact, I think you are the Air Traffic Control person, Glad to have you aboard as well, you can correct me if I am wrong here.I am not to familiar with all the people involved, but thanks to all. I do support Radar Contact as I use it with every flight. I know there is a lot of demand to push Radar Contact forward, which is a good thing. Probably the most complicated is the AI traffic. The reason I initially posted in the first place, was because I always came to the Radar Contact forum to see what has been happening, and I see JD has been there for all, I have never had a problem with JD replying back to me, even if I personally emailed him to ask a question. He has always been glad to give some sort of reply. This all takes time and dedication and I thank him for supporting his product. I just wanted you guys to feel good about what you are doing, as I have not read to many warm comments for your efforts. I do know the people appreciate everything and do not take this for granted. We all love some sort of flying, whether it be computer or real flying, and this is our hobby. I have been hooked since Flight simulator 98 and my wallet has been happily drained since with all the upgrading I have done. }(My wife just had to get used to it, she is ok with it now, as long as I can contol myself, but there are so many addons coming out now that it is pretty tuff. It seems I am always cooking up something next to try out. Try and explain why it is important that you must have the next addon to your wife. It sometimes takes a lot of begging. :(Anyway back to some flying,CYQRVincent

Guest RickT

Hi Vincent,Your thinking of Doug. He is the Air Traffic control person. He and JD co-own JDTLLC. I'm Doug's brother and I do the product shipping and activation key issueing. We also have a dedicated group of about 18 beta testers who tell JD what is broke.Thanks for your comments!

Guest VCSIGDA

Hi again Rick, I should have read JD'S site to refresh myself of who is who. It is good to see the three of you work togother on Radar Contact as a team, nowadays this can be a challenge by itself. I am glad you have a dedicated group of beta testers working with you, they have done a great job as well. Looking forward to your next release.Take care,CYQRVincent