Sign in to follow this  
Guest jase439

RC 3.1 Beta - 2264

Guest jase439

Is 2264 the final build for 3.1? It's still listed as a beta on the website, and I didn't know if 3.1 would always be a "beta" and this was just the "final beta release"...or if there really is a "final release" of v3.1.ThanksJ

there is a newer build, which fixes an altimeter of 00.01 when there is no external weather program, when running fs2002.it is currently being testedi would also like to find why some people, some times have an rc hang when contacting approach. i have not been able to duplicate it here, and can't see what is going wrong, or what is in common. but i'm still working on itjd

>there is a newer build, which fixes an altimeter of 00.01>when there is no external weather program, when running>fs2002.>>it is currently being tested>>i would also like to find why some people, some times have an>rc hang when contacting approach. i have not been able to>duplicate it here, and can't see what is going wrong, or what>is in common. but i'm still working on it>>jdHi JDReference hang on approach, I just recently purchased from FSD the Piper Navajoi and about every third flight after receiving approach RC would lock up causing me not to receive any further commands or chatter.I have since changed to the Cessna 421C from Flight one, and after approximately 5 flights I have not had any lockups with RC.I have chocked up the problem as being with the airplane and not the RC program.Hope this helps.Kenny G.P.C. prior to purchasing the Navajoi I was not experiencing any problems with lock ups.

Guest hoohah

I had a RC3.1 lockup on approach to KIAD yesterday. After a coast-to-coast flight in the RFP 742, I received vector to downwind leg and after about 20 miles I noticed I hadn't been turned base yet. I checked AdvDisplay and it was blank...so I went ahead and vectored myself to final.I tried to interact with RC from windows; but it was unresponsive - had to force it closed.I was also running AS2004, and FDC at the time (on the same machine).It was annoying after a 4.5 hr flight; but as long as it didn't lock-up FS9, no harm no foul.

Guest swest

I just came into the forum looking for other people who have lock ups. I just flew the first Tutorial, for the umpteenth time, but this time with the new PMDG 800. When I got to be about 75 miles south of Chicago, thought I should take things in my own hands! I've never had this happen before.Steve West