Sign in to follow this  
Guest Atlantis

I have a problem.

Guest Atlantis

Hi!Yesterday, I installed RC3.1 to my computerfrom RC3.00. And I also installed latest FSuipc(3.22),latest wav files. But I had two problems.1.. Altimeter call When we are decending, approach ATC said 'Altimeter 0, 0, 0.' I don't know why he said '000'.2.. Display box. There is a green display box that shows the number key of the instruction what I should enter the number next at top of the screen. we saw some letters were missing. (8.previous 0. main 9.next 0. main 9- art xt)Do you know why these letters appeared,and anyone solve this problem?I'm using FS2002. Win98 second edition , Fsuipc 3.22 with FDC(Flight deck companion).Thanks for your help.

Guest Scott Campbell

1) JD will answer2) You aren't running AdvDisp. Make sure you have AdvDisp installed and enabled. Make sure you have the latest version from Pete's site.

send me an email, and i'll see if i have a fix to your 0000 problemjd

Guest Bob524

>Hi!>Yesterday, I installed RC3.1 to my computer>from RC3.00. And I also installed latest FSuipc(3.22),latest>wav files. But I had two problems.>>1.. Altimeter call> When we are decending, approach ATC said 'Altimeter 0, 0,>0.'> I don't know why he said '000'.I don't know about the missing letter in the green box, but jd is aware of the altimeter 00.01 problem and thinks he has a fix for it. Bob>>2.. Display box.> There is a green display box that shows the number key of> the instruction what I should enter the number next at top>of the screen. we saw some letters were missing. (8.previous>0. main 9.next 0. main 9- art xt)>>Do you know why these letters appeared,and anyone solve this>problem?>I'm using FS2002. Win98 second edition , Fsuipc 3.22 with>FDC(Flight deck companion).>>Thanks for your help.

Guest Atlantis

Thank you everybody.I appriciate your kindness.Jd.What file should I send by the e-mail to you?

Guest Atlantis

Thank you very much for your reply.I installed RC3.1 build 2269 yesterday.So Altimater call could fix. (Thank you,Jd.)But Display box is still not good.In the green message window,the massages show '1.lv freq wx ..2.req rwy 8..previous 0.main.0in 9.next 9xt .... ' Sometimes,the message covers previous massage like

you must use advdisp, using the fs message box is not an option. sorryjd

Guest RickT

Atlantis,In Flight Simulator, please click on the Modules Menu. One of the options should be Adv Display. Please click on it. This will turn on Adv Display and it should appear in the top left corner of your screen. Please move and size it to your liking.

Guest Atlantis

Hi,Jd,Rick T!Thank you very much for kindly reply.I really appriciate your kindness.Irealized that I should use advdisplay.Yesterday, I tried to use Advdisplay.But when I used it, I felt it was difficult to watchthe overhead panels. So I drug this,and moved this window.If we have many selection number,it will be wide size,won't it.(eg.1-6)I will use that.Thank you.

Guest Bob524

>Hi,Jd,Rick T!>Thank you very much for kindly reply.>I really appriciate your kindness.>>Irealized that I should use advdisplay.>Yesterday, I tried to use Advdisplay.>But when I used it, I felt it was difficult to watch>the overhead panels. So I drug this,and moved this window.>If we have many selection number,it will be wide size,won't>it.>(eg.1-6)>>I will use that.>Thank youYou can move advdisplay anyplace where it is not in the way and shrink it to about an inch on each side (about 25 mm) At this size everything should fit in okay.Bob>>

Guest Scott Campbell

Yes, you can resize and move the AdvDisp window then dock it where you want.

Guest Atlantis

Hello,Bob524,Scott.Thanks for reply.All right.I'll use Advdisplay,I'll make the box for good size for me.Thank you very much!