Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ed Lin

Adventure Display Issue?

Guest Ed Lin

FS Software:FS2004Radar Contact v3.1 Build 2269FSUIPC v3.30Adventure Display v2.123Active Sky AS2004 MR2 B115Hardware:Asus P4P800 DeluxeIntel 2.8 mhz processorAti Radeon 9800 video******Problem:Adventure display does not recognize keystrokes. That is, when Adventure Display is visible and I'm to press "2" to contact clearance, there's no response. It's as if it's locked up. However, if I close Adventure Display and use the built-in translucent green display for my responses, RC works fine (though the green display shows bogus characters).I have tried this without Active Sky active and only using FS2004 and RC. Same problem. I tend to think it's related to FSUIPC version but can't prove it.Any ideas welcome. Thank you so much!Ed Lin

Guest RickT

It sounds like Flight Simulator does not have focus. If the same problem happens again try clicking anywhere on the screen except over Adv Display and hit the key again.

Guest Ed Lin

You know, it's funny -- for some reason, I had started to do the opposite -- clicking ON the Adv Display and hitting a key thinking that the active window would get me my response from RC.Your resolution fixed it. I happily flew to Honolulu from LAX this evening and the controllers were thrilled.Thanks again!!!-Ed