Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Tom - Thank you for the Commercial Program!

Tom, and the rest of the Avsim staff. I wanted to thank you for responding to my post yesterday. I also wanted to thank all of my fellow simmers for jumping in and putting in their opinions on this matter.My post was only to submit my concerns over the loss of commercial information in my primary FS site. I am grateful for the direction this has gone and should allow for a great amount of information to be obtained by the masses and should suit everyone fine.I did want to remind some of the users that posted negatively against me, that my post was me voicing an opinion, that's all. All of us have different needs and desires in the information we come seeking here at Avsim and sometimes we find the information in the forum and sometimes we find it on the front page both of which I visit multiple times daily.That's all... just a big thank you from me!JohnnyKTUS

Great idea Tom! I feel the majority of the posts were just opinions. For a while anyway. This is a great step forward.Don

Guest mikehaska

This was an excellent idea Tom! It's nice to know that commercial developers will be giving something back to Avsim as well... it all makes this a great community to be a part of!

You are welcome Johnny. Your post was timely and prodded us to finally address the issue. Thanks for having started it, and I am very pleased that you are happy with the outcome. :)