Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wac

Push Back Utility ...

Guest Wac

Does anyone know of a good external push back program for fs2002 .. ?Regards,Wac :-wave

Guest HeavyFan

yeah I would like to know this too?? Is there a free one out there that is better than the default Push-back!! Thanks MIKE

Sorry I don't have an answer for you, but I also wanted to chime in and say how great it would be to have a simple freeware pushback module. Maybe it even has a pushback truck but please leave out the ugly cartoon guy. :-)Steve

It's not free, but our Push Back module in FSAssist 2002 has sound, the truck, let's you define the distance between truck and aircraft, animated ground persons and even allows you to start the engines while pushing back. Mathijs Kokwww.lagoonline.com

Guest Wac

Mathijs,Is it not possible to release the push back application as a separate program.People who don't have any issues with FS2002 frames etc, won't have any reason to buy FSAssist, and so won't be able to use your push back application.This would be great if you could ...Regards,Wac :-wave

>Is it not possible to release the push back application as a >separate program. No, we would simply start to loose money on each sale when the price would be even lower. But I will do another calculation to make sure.>People who don't have any issues with FS2002 frames etc, >won't have any reason to buy FSAssist, and so won't be able >to use your push back application. With the risk of this message being removed by our favorite webmasters :-). You are not totally correct, the Frame Rate Wizard is not about increasing your framerate but managing your settings. Even if you run a Pentium 2,4 Gh you still will use it. Simply because you want to tune the sim to the conditions you are in at that moment. Do a test, it takes me 2 seconds to set Scenery Denisty to min, Mesh to max and ATC traffic to 0%. See how long it takes you.I written a column on that which you can find on the front page of our site (I won't even name it here:-)Mathijs

Guest Wac

Hmmm, interesting column ... I take back all I said, sounds like FSAssist could well be my next purchase ... :)Regards,Wac :-wave