Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

31.08 Barometric reading in WA State

Tell me about it... ITS FREAKIN' HOT! out in kitsap county it's been 90 all day. even as i write this at 6:55 pm. pacific time, im still sweating.

Guest artl

NO WAY!I'd like to know where they got their readings from.If you check out http://weather.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/iwszone?Sites=:waz008 (Hope you catch it today, before they update it)about half way down they have the round-up of WA weather withpressures. Even if those aren't the Altimeter Settings but the Mean Sea Level pressures, they would still not produce QNHanywhere NEAR 31 inches.Art.

Many of the Seattle TV staions have local neigborhood/school weather reporting staions and they a pretty accrate although truthfully I woundnt flight plan by them. right now 1913pst there is a 22dgr temp differential between Seattle and the Coast and that is about 100 miles as a crow flys.http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...9d503cc53ab.jpg

Guest artl

Well, they better review their pressure-measurement procedures if they got 31.08 for today :-erksBased on the reported values by NOAA, 31.08 would be an error of just about 1000 feet.Art.

Hi guys ! I did my ATPL training in Scottsdale, AZ, and as I arrived there is August 2001 the temps were around 100

Sorry I forgot that formula... Please tell how much is 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, 115 in

Etienne,<

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

"Damn Hot":-wink2 said the devil!!F = 1.8C + 32C = (F-32)/1.8