Sign in to follow this  
Guest drobson

C421

Guest usaircon

Hey everyone...is there anyway to get the auto pilot to navigate of the GPS?

Guest rogue1

Load your flight plan, Hit the gauge indicated in the attached screenie,Set the A/P to NAV modeJim

Guest UweR

Yep, the NAV/GPS switch is located above the right upper corner of the yoke (left of the yaw damper switch).Best Regards, Uwe

Guest usaircon

now how do i set my desired altitude?

Guest Moghdad

Where is the glideslope indicator for NAV 1? Has anyone been able to capture a glide slope using Approach mode on autopilot?

Guest drobson

It's a little different than what everyone is used to, but explained very well in the free manual. It really is necessary with this aircraft to print out the manual and study it. (Difficult to explain here).Darrell

...and how can we load a flight plan? Is it possible to import a FS2002 flight plan? (the manual mentions this but it is not clear).ThksEdmundo

Edmundo Azevedo

You're pretty close to getting an rtfm :-lolKerke

Guest Moghdad

Okay, I'll bite. What's an rtfm?

Guest drobson

Read The Funny Manual! Or the Fine Manual! Or the Flight Manual! Other variations are possible, but the most common one, is not publishable here.Darrell

Guest Moghdad

If you can point out where the manual says anything about the location of the NAV1 glideslope indicator, I'll eat my joystick.

How is this airplane. I've only splurged once before for an addon. That was the R4D. A well deserved donation for a great pit. This one is intriging. I see at least a half dozen liveries for it already that look very well done. Thinking about buying myself something besides a weedeater for father's day. But I've read thru the flight1 support forum and there seems to be some annoying buggies in the gps, etc. Is what I've read just user error??? Also, is that ...text-o-matic program thingie for addon liveries easy to use?? How's the framerate with it? I've also looked closely at the Cheyenne. That one looks good too; but this one seems to have generated more interest by the addon gurus. Which seems to me to be a good thing.

Guest drobson

They've issued a little fix for the GPS bug that was causing fits for some users.TOM is very user friendly and easy to use.Frame rates are good. No noticeable hit.Cheyenne is good also.Don't think you will be disappointed with either. I have both, plus the DF Archer and 737, and the FSD Commander and Cub. All great programs, IMO.Darrell

Guest Scott Campbell

Edmundo,Just load the flight plan into the FS2002 flight planner and you're set. There's no export/import.