Sign in to follow this  

FSSound.dll and Fokker F100

Guest SD Sim

Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumont brought the Fokker F100 to my attention today. I'm in the midst of installing the panel update and notice that there is a new FSSound.dll. No problem, except that I just installed a new FSSound.dll last night for Bill Grabowski's ERJ 145. Both files were created on the same day, but at different times. I would suspect that both files are identical, and for the "dark" moment, I don't plan to put yet another FSSound.dll in my modules folder. But if someone can clarify this issue for me I would appreciate it.Mark - if you see this, sorry to use your name in vane ;)

Guest SD Sim

Thanks Mark,Signing off. I'll be testing the F100 now. I'll let you know how it goes. :-wave

Guest SD Sim

:-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1Nice plane. Lots of fun to fly. Wish I could stay up all night flying :-(. Thanks Mark, glad I have this one.

David, right-click on the file, select Properties and go look at the "Version" tab. That way, you'll find out which file is really the newest. I say that because I once downloaded a plane (the Schleicher ASW28 by Peter Franke) which installed an older version of the file (without warning me). I used a more recent version which came with the Falcon 50 (and other planes too) to replace it.Hope that clears it up.__________________________________________________________EricList of all airlines, aircraft manufacturers and aircraft types recognised by ATC:http://www.geocities.com/eric_2203/orhttp://ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?D...atID=fs2002misc

Guest MC767

HiI have install the Fokker100 "Air France" Fokker-100 model Developed by the F100 Project Team: http://home.wxs.nl/~avdlaar/fokker/fokker100.htmAnd now everytime I load the model the computer freezes....I have no idea as to what is causing this as all other models in my Fs2002 hangar are ok.hope you or someone can help me out.Thanks

Guest SD Sim

Hi Ponch,I remember that the installation for the F100 was a little more complicated. I would wipe your system clean of the old installation and try it again. Make sure that you install all the proper files, including the panels. Be methodical, and make certain that you read the attached read me for installation instructions.

Guest MC767

Hi SD SIMThanks for the reply...I will try again.Cheers