Sign in to follow this  

Project AI site is down!

Guest Mark Hazeldine

Firast the forums disappear, then this:This account has been disabled.. To have the account restored, contact Customer Service.I hope this is just temporary!

We don't know what's happened. We assume that the company that's hosting Kohei's account shut it down due to the increased bandwidth usage. We will try to contact Kohei and find out what the problem is.

What does the auto installer require, in terms of server function? Is it a cgi, php, asp or????

Tom:The auto-installer needs to have a direct link to the files for each airline which we were told is no longer possible with your new library system.If you like I can forward our discussions with Miro to you.

John, I understand that, but a site hosted ON AVSIM can link to files in our library. I just wanted to know what mechanism was used to "auto-install" on the server side. If that isn't some cumbersome CGI or ASP, then we could possibly host the site and still be able to serve the files from the library. Anyway, if this is of interest and doesn't require a lot of management time on our part, send me an email and lets discuss. I hate to see the site disappear, as I am sure many others feel too, I am sure.

I agree with Tom, send an email and clear out the clout as I would not like to see Project AI disappear as you have shown great work, effort and time. Get a stable host.

Oh no! :-eek /me runs over to button making machine and starts churning out "HEY HEY I, SAVE PAI!" :-lol

Guest Matt Johnson

John,Please let tech@avsim.com what you need for your autoinstallers to work. We may be able to help you.Regards,--M

I sent an email to Tom outlining our requirements and he has forwarded them to you. If you have any other questions please let me know.