Sign in to follow this  
Francois_Dumas

Thank you Marc Philibert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is Marc, you might well ask !! ?? :-hmmmEver heard of FSMeteo then ? Marc is the author !Not only do I thank him for a wonderful piece of software, that is being used by thousands every day, but even more so for the excellent service he always provides.Every new version of his program gets delivered automatically to my Yahoo inbox, always. And when I was foolish enough to crash my hard disk and ruin my backup, a short note to Marc was all that was needed to receive the source code again, within hours !!Great Marc, THANK YOU !!! :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 (I'll make a few backups this time ;-) ) :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_051.htm|Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:www.avsim.com/vfr_center/mainpages/vfr_flights_main_page.htm]VFR Flight Center]"Looking Good Outside"[/td][/tr][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose2.gif[/td][tr][/table]________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online![/bemail: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Francois - It's so funny that you posted this today, as Marc had just e-mailed me the latest version after I made a bad decision to upgrade my os.I sent an email (with my purchase information so that he could cross check his records to make sure I was a paying customer) at 10am est this morning, and received the file by email by noon.Marc, your program is great, but your customer service is second to none.Thanks from the bottom of my heart, you are a class act.I've made similar requests to Helge at Fs Navigator, Mathijs at Lago (FS maint),and John Dekker at Radar Contact, and I am expecting the same excelent customer service, because all of them have provided it as such in the past.My backup documents of the purchase info for these excellent products, by the way, were accidentally thrown away by my wife in a reorganization of the computer center in my home. I've since gotten a lockbox where I keep this info. As soon as I get my reg codes, They will be printed and filed in there as well as in my email archive. The fsmeteo file will be burned onto a CD and placed in with them as well!!!Once again, Thank you Marc, and a thank you in advance to the other excellent software providers who I'm sure will come through as they always do!!!With great respect,RedRock

Francois I agree 100% and each time I receive an update from Marc I thank him for his program and exceptional customer service.You may or may not know that he is working with John Hindeck (sp?) to get FSFlightMax working with Meteo on-line weather.This guy can teach a lot of others, both freeware and payware, how customer service should be run.Marc I salute you.