Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

Which upcoming A/C are you most looking forward to?

Guest 727Fan

I too am a Mike Stone fan. Anything he publishes is worth the wait.BUT, true to my AVSIM name, I must admit to salivating at the thought of a Boeing 727-200. And to populate AI traffic with it!And I believe there is someone out there working on one. The Captain?Hopefully soon.Rick

Any GA stuff by FSD and DF-plenty to come: Porter,Navajo,Seneca,Cessna 310DF A-340I missed those pictures of the Lavigne/Banting Robin (they're gone now) but I'm looking forward to that too.

I believe someone is making a Beech Starship which I cant wait for. Also, I have to second the wish for a great Gulfstream GV for FS2k2. In my opinion, this is the coolest a/c ever.-------------Holding Short

..... :-lol :-lol.... including Jan Visser's fabulous new creation..... I would advise everybody that loves classic airplanes to wish for that one !!! (Should be on the new MAAM CD's by now).Apart from the Dak, there is a great Robin400 coming from Yannick/Fred, a beautiful Dash-7 by Milton Shupe and others, and the FSD Porter will be a winner no doubt.I'd surely like to see some more Ultralights actually... not many around yet ! :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_051.htm|Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:www.avsim.com/vfr_center/mainpages/vfr_flights_main_page.htm]VFR Flight Center]"Looking Good Outside"[/td][/tr][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose2.gif[/td][tr][/table]________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online![/bemail: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Guest Tim13

Aaah, that's easy. 1) The freeware Saab 3402) The 727 that is in development.3) Mike Stones B1900.Tim13

Guest Dominik Mann

>I believe someone is making a Beech Starship which I cant wait for. Wasn't this the aircraft that should have been distributed on Carmine's site (but was made by somebody else)? If so, I wonder if we're ever going to see it after all that has happened :-( ...

Definitely Piper Meridian - just announced by Flight1.Michael J.

Guest GabrielR

PIC has just announced his new A320, they promise a greater step foward from their 767, I can't wait to put my hands on it!! they say that its comming on the 3rd quarter of this year!!http://www.wilcopub.com/nonfls/intro.htmand their Airport 2002 vol 1 with a new animation engine FSNAT

Guest Milio_B

All kinds of A340s are gonna be fineAnd the freeware Saab 340 :)

>they promise a greater >step foward from their 767, I did not see any such claims on their website, however even if this is true I would be very sceptical. Unfortunately the A320 "PIC" will be done by a completely different team than the "true PIC" so who knows what level of quality we can expect. Michael J.

Guest Vulcho

For me it would be:Saab 2000 (anyone?)Gulfstream V-SP, and mainly all I care about is a PSS/Dreamfleet quality cockpit (anyone?)Beech Starship by EmkramerandAny business jet with a PSS/Dreamfleet cockpits.Why is everyone ignoring the business jet family?A Citation, Gulfstream, Galaxy, Raytheon, Sino, Dassault, all of the Bombariers? So many to choose from! :)Alex.

Well from the responses I can see a lot of newer simemrs are having a say and coming uo with good selections. :-)However, older simmers might concur with in that anything that Project Freeware come up is going to get my vote.:-)...and of course let me not leave out FFG. :-cool Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"