Sign in to follow this  

Wish Me Luck!!

Im off to the Computer trade show in the lovely city of Pomona Calif.Im spending my Birthday/Fathers day/ 14th Aniversary money that the wife said i could spend. Haha....Hopefully by this tme tomorrow i will firing up my new Combo???AMD or Intel ??Eithier way i end up, I'll be going from a P3 850 100FSB machine to eithier the lastest AMD 2100xp combo or P4 2.2 Gig combo. My daughter has been drooling at my current pc in anticipation of recieving it. Hmmm , No wonder she's being so nice??? She even installed FS2K on the one she has now, and let me tell you it actually runs pretty smooth with the sliders at about midway, and its a P3 500.Have a Great weekend all!Ed:(

Go for Intel ED and fly with the best airplane created in the sim history BEECH Debonair B33 (Geofa)The best cockpit view everShare yours experience with the new machinehttp://www.cuic.ca/seroka/lo14.jpg

Well after looking at both, i went with:Intel.Asus P4S533DDR M/BP4 2.2 Ghz512 PC2700DDR Samsung400 watt Power SupplyI will have it running by tomorrow....I will have 3 different Pc's running FS2K so i will be able give the differences between them as far as performance.P3 500P3 850P4 2.2ED:-beerchug

Ah yes, the Pomona Computer Show......the greatest show on earth! I bought fs2002Pro there just after it was released for about $45.As soon as you walk in the door, you feel this :-bluegrab at your wallet. Great place to spend a day though....if your lucky enough to have gas money left to go home that is.BTW the 2 bikini clad women at the radio-station promo trailer between buildings(don't laugh)weren't bad either.:-lol

OK!!!!Im up and running....................................I need a guideline to follow................So far though i can tell you this,Started at Miegs with all the sliders maxed and set the frame rate to 27. So far it has not dipped below 26!So give a guide line to follow so i can see where im at with this.Ed:-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug