Sign in to follow this  
Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Editing gauges: need help!

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi friends,can anyone help me?In FS Panel Studio (Build 8087 - April 2002) i select a gauge and edit its bitmaps using PSP v6.Once saved bmp's i have to save gauge but suddendly FSPanel Studio tells me that it's not possible to save the gauge because it's used by another application!?!?! Never been able to enjoy to change any gauge. Can anyone talented please explain what's wrong with that procedure?Thanks in advanceLuigi ;-)

I just tried it and had no problems. Are you closing PSP before you are trying to save the gauge?Ed

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Ed,if i'm not wrong i close PSP and when asked to leave data on clipboard for other progs i answer yes.Can you please explain what do you do?ThanksLuigi ;-)

Hi Luigi,When I edit a guage, I save the gauge in the painting program and then shut down the painting program. I then open the gauge in FSP so I can check that the changes are saved correctly. The only time you should get this error is if another program is using the gauge. Having a copy of the gauge in clipboard shouldn't give you this error message. If this doesn't help, I would suggest contacting the author support@fspanelstudio.com. There just might be a bug with his program while using the clipboard.Take care,Ed

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Thank you Ed.Much appreciatedLuigi ;-)