Sign in to follow this  
eeyore

Radar Contact with Ready for Pushback 747-200

Can anyone tell me whether or not "Radar Contact" will work with the following combination:FS9Ready for Pushback 747-200Active SkyClassic S ComboTraffic 2005AI SmoothMany thanks in advance.Stuart B

HiSorry, missed that but even so I note that RFP742 is not listed. Do I therefore assume Radar Contact will not work with RFP742?

it doesn't mean it won't work. just means no one on the beta team uses it. if you tell me it works, i'll add it to the list of tested airplanesjd

I have to say I am a little unsure about spending so much money when there is no guarantee of compatibility. I think you only do CD versions, correct? If so, do you have a UK distributor?

Guest RickT

Yes you are correct we only offer RCv4 on CD. No we do not have a UK distributor. Our web site www.jdtllc.com is the only place you can purchase Radar Contact.

let's wait and see if any "ready for pushback 747-200" users will step up. i can't imagine there would be an incompatibility.jd

I have RFP, ActiveSky, and RC4 with a mixture of PAI and other AI traffic running. I don't use the S-Combo. Everything runs just fine.DJ

Hello One and AllMany thanks for all the input. I will make arrangements for purchase sometime later this comming week.Stuart B