Sign in to follow this  
drayton_k

Any UK Users...Delivery Times ?

Hi All.I am specifically looking to find out how quickly the package arrived for any users within the UK. The email said 2-4 weeks but I would like to know if that has been beaten at all.CheersDrayton

Well I ordered just before Christmas (stoopid or what?) and it took about 8 days and still arrived in Christmas week. :-)Specifically - ordered 11th Dec - posted 12th Dec arrived 20th December.

Guest ripthejacker

hi. I ordered mine, and it took five days. very pleased with delivery.

Guest clear to land

Hi,Ordered my copy 26th Jan 06. Up and running 3rd of Feb 06. but also as other posts have stated, down load manual and read through while you await disc. You will not be disappointed with purchase.Neville,( egnt Newcastle International )England

Guest Whisperjet

Like Graham above I ordered mine on the 10th Dec and got it on the 25th Dec ...or so I thought!?!?! ...the little (actually they are big now) buggers in my family decided to hide it and surprise me on Christmas morning (they surely did ;-) ). Anyway actually arrived on 20th December...not bad at all!

Guest devere

Ordered 11 FebPosted 13 FebArrived 21 FebJust awaiting Product Key.Very good service and looking forward to using it.David de Vere London UK