Sign in to follow this  
ckukmale

Another shameless advertisment

G-BVEF British Airways ATR is now in the file library search enter "anniette"to find and There it is :)Hope the many who requested it Really like it !Anniette

Anniette,I have been using all your U.S.A. versions plus the original with the updated *.mdl and aircraft.cfg file. I sometimes get an odd rendering on the tube (fuselage) portion of the aircraft. The writing is twisted and smeared. Have you seen this on your system? I don't see it on the select a flight, just on the main SPOT view screen. It is intermittent.

Hi ,Yeah I know just what you mean :)I used to get it at first in spotview but never when on AI aircraft.I found if it happens I zoom in and it clears so I then realised it started from when I went from full screen to windowed mode and when i changed resolution alot .I then deleted my FS2002 cfg and when FS created a new one it disapeared ? and displayed not fuzzy .I have not had this since and I am not sure why it happened .It is something to do with the storing in memory of the texture at certain resolution ?Glad you saw it cos I thought it was me :)MMMMMMMM I know what caused it and how to fix it but do not know why this happened .Any comments i apreciate :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxx

LOVE the screen shots :)Anniette xxxxxxxx

AnnietteThanks, I'll download some more of your repaints sometime and do some more shots.Craig Kiltie