Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikelally

Interesting Landing

Guest mikelally

Hi I've just completed my first RC flight from Gatwick EGKK 08R to Manchester EGCC 06R. All went very well until approach. Given vectors for 06R but 06R showed a heading of 236 degrees and I was vectored onto final for 24L. 06R frequency shown correctly at 111.55. Using UK2000 airports and scenery db rebuild completed. Is this info stored in a file I can modify as that would seem the simplest solution at this stage.Still, an interesting landing!!!Mike Lally

launch rcv4.execlick debugload your .plnclick start rcclick stop rczip up the log and send it to me. the sceneray db sounds messed up to mejd

Guest mikelally

Hi JohnLog just emailed to you.Looks like a problem with 06R/24LMike

Hi Mike,Living just a few miles from EGCC I have often flown into Manchester using 06L and 06R. I also use Gary Summons' UK2000 EGCC scenery so your problem came as a surprise to me.I would personally suspect the AFCAD but JD will soon have the answer.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest mikelally

Hi RayI've had a few emails to, and from, jd about this and it was a dodgy AFCAD. I've deleted and reloaded the AFCAD file and everything is now fine. I live about 30 miles away from Manchester just over the North Wales border and get across to the viewing park every now and then to listen to the ATC.RegardsMike

Hi Mike,Glad you got it sorted. That's a bit of a trek! Nice in summer though especially with G-BOAC to admire :-)Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather