Sign in to follow this  
Guest LSangiovanni LIML

new "kind" error: please help!

Guest RickT

Please fly your plan again. This time click the debug button. When it exits zip up the rcv4.log file and send it to help@jdtllc.comDon't forget to explain your problem.

what add-ons are you running with rc/fs9?what did you add recently, that wasn't there when it worked?jd

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

>what add-ons are you running with rc/fs9?on server machine: FSNavigatoron client machine via WideFS: NAV18, RCv.4, ShowText, ActiveSky v.6, FS9 A.I. traffic separation>what did you add recently, that wasn't there when it worked?nothingit was the first time i got such error message, and today i succesfully landed my Airbus (as usually)thanks for helpingLuigi ;-)

make sure you still are running fsuipc 3.53then start flying without one add on at a time. i would start with nav18 (what ever that is). i don't think that is on our list of software that has been tested with rc.show text is safe, activesky, we almost all use it.then i would try without nav18, and the seperation program (you didn't specify it's name).make sure you have current versions of all those programs, toojd

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

>make sure you still are running fsuipc 3.53OK>then start flying without one add on at a time. i would start>with nav18 (what ever that is). i don't think that is on our>list of software that has been tested with rc.Ted Wright NAV 3.0>show text is safe, activesky, we almost all use it.>then i would try without nav18, and the seperation program>(you didn't specify it's name).Flight Simulator A.I. traffic separation (Armando Di Francesco) fsaisv1.1.zip>make sure you have current versions of all those programs,>too;-)i never got this error during RC several yearsthanksLuigi ;-)

>>make sure you still are running fsuipc 3.53>>OK>>>then start flying without one add on at a time. i would>start>>with nav18 (what ever that is). i don't think that is on our>>list of software that has been tested with rc.>>Ted Wright NAV 3.0>>>show text is safe, activesky, we almost all use it.>>>then i would try without nav18, and the seperation program>>(you didn't specify it's name).>>Flight Simulator A.I. traffic separation (Armando Di>Francesco) fsaisv1.1.zip>>>make sure you have current versions of all those programs,>>too>>;-)>>i never got this error during RC several yearsversion 4 does things that have never been done before>>thanks>>Luigi ;-)>

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

>version 4 does things that have never been done beforedo you mean strange behaviour? Or extra features?Luigi ;-)

Guest dave67
http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpghttp://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_images/fdc_beta.jpg]http://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannersupporter.jpg]"Always sit at the rear of an aircraft,because they always find the Black Boxes"Rick,I sometimes get this message,but if my memory serves me correctly the twice i have had this message i was going through various view modes ie:pressing "S" button several times and going through various views on num keypad.I don't know what LSangiovanni did to get this one,but i know one or two of us have had a similar message.If it happens again to me,i will do as you request and zip rcv4 log file to you.I'm wondering if FSUIPC is getting bogged down somehow,just a thought.Regards Dave