Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joshieca

Will FS2002 use all liveries you add for AI planes?

Guest jabberthecat

If one adds 5 or 6 or whatever # of 737's and name the atc_airline correctly in the aircraft.cfg, will the AI make use of all theplanes or only the first 3 ?Thanks,Myles

Only the first three for sure.Download EASY AI and it will use all of them and more :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx

It will if you make correct AI plans using TTools. Download and install TTools12.zip. The documentation will explain everything.Also download easyai.zip. Both should be at AVSIM library.

I don't know if I misunderstood your question, when I read the other answers here?If you mean: Can I add many liveries to the default 737, and use them all, the answer is yes!!I have 33 repaints for the default FS2002 B737, and AI happily uses them all! They would off course need separate titles in your aircraft.cfg. An example:title=Boeing 737-400 KLM..texture=8KLM..I have a bunch of texture directories (the leading number is for me keeping track of it all, and for sorting the long list):texture.0continentaltexture.1scandinavian..texture.7icelandairtexture.8klmtexture.9lufthansa.texture.32bapolandtexture.33ryanjaguaretc. etc.Just refer to each livery (in your arcraft.txt) using the "title=" for each livery.Works like a charm, and is easy to use!JTS

Guest jabberthecat

Yup - that is exactly what I wanted to know. - AI will use as many liveries as one adds provided they are defined as different textures and are in the aircraft.cfgThanks,Myles

What we mean isInless the traffic bgl is changed Ai will only use the default textures Soar,landmark ect once you are using a program to change the bgl Ai will use as many as you like .Without changing the bgl you can fly twenty liverys but ai will only use texture/texture.1/texture.2 and texture.3Inless you put other liverys inside these foldersAnniette xxxxxxxxx

Guest jabberthecat

OK - so I can only use texture 0,2,3 and 4 and expect tosee the planes appear as AI unless I use TTtools to alter the traffic.bgl.Is there something in TTtools that lets one add the extratextures so that the will be used in AI - without doinga bunch of route setup? I am not sure what TTtools doesbut doesn't one have to set up routes between airports?Thanks,Myles