Sign in to follow this  
Guest ripthejacker

Help with stuttering.

Guest ripthejacker

Yo jd, just got the stuttering down to an acceptable level.Just had to have another go.Until now, installing the update caused severe stuttering. also greatly reduced framerates and slow fill rate when changing views. sometimes had to wait 2 seconds for new view of scenery to form.I suggest everyone tries this.Download a program called Freshui. Its a free program and you may as well register straight away. (free)Try most of the settings, they may help in general.Particularly open up the "windows system/advanced system settings" panels.Then chose "windows application priority settings" and change to highest.Then activate "force windows to unload dlls...."Then when fs2004 and rc4 are running, undock your text display box, open radio panel view (R button). resize the display box to fit the top center panel in the radio panel. Dock the display.You should find stuttering greatly reduced, and instant fill rates when changing views. The sim is very much smoother, and frame rates improved.Another nice touch is that when you need to contact centres, you can open the radio panel use the text display box, and enter the frequencies manually. Much nicer all round.please let me know if this helps. I realise you will probably never abolish the stutters totally at an airport, but you could try some mods of avsim thatgive resized autogen (easier on framerates). gotta help some.First one to confirm an improvement gets a coconut off jd.....lloyd

Guest ripthejacker

www.freshdevices.comOh and jd, now I can say "wow the voices are really great now". thanks.