Sign in to follow this  
Guest crosswinds

RC still shows ver 4.0

Guest crosswinds

Hi!I installed RC4.0 fr the CD & got the upgrade link. After downloading & installing the 4.1 patch I have two options in my start menu folder - to start RC4.0 & RC4.1. I try start RC4.1 & it still has the same "General" options & also it starts as showing the same previous version 4.0.3737 that I used to get when I started the version 4.0 upon CD install.I have FS9.1 & FSUIPC ver 3.5.3 and would appreciate any ehlp in determining if I have the RC ver4.1 correctly installed.Thanks in advance,Jay

Guest RickT

Hi Jay,We did not release rcv4.1. We released rcv4.01. You do have the 4.01 release installed correctly if you are showing 4.0.3737. I believe the intial release of 4.0 had a build number of 3675.You can click on either the 4.0 shortcut or the 4.1 shortcut and it will start the 4.0.3737. Both shortcuts point to the same executable file.

Guest crosswinds

Hey thanks Rick!Question - How do I get the ATC to anncounce call sign, eg.- Speed Bird 119 to be called as "Speed Bird One Nineteen"? I read in the manual & tried to space as 1 19 but ATC still announces "One One Nine".Thanks in advance,Jay

it's pronounced differently in different parts of the world. since i don't know where you're going to be, when you click the preview button, i default to, in this case 1 1 9jd

Guest crosswinds

Thanks for the info, I am in SE Asia just now.....